The SL30000UL models are the first choice for heavy-traffic applications. Featuring the highest quality components and backed by years of proven reliability, each unit is carefully inspected and mechanically tested to provide unsurpassed performance.
All LiftMaster Openers, Operators, and Systems should be purchased through a Dealer and professionally installed.
- 115V Single-Phase
- 1/2 HP rated for gates 50ft and 1,000 lbs. 1 HP rated for gates 50ft and 2,000 lbs.
- SL3000UL Product Details
- Confidently know what’s going on at home with MyQ Technology. It lets you monitor and control your Gate Operator and lighting from anywhere (when paired with the LiftMaster Internet Gateway).
- Receive email or text alerts so you always know the status of your gate and lighting.
- Get the MyQ mobile app for free. No annual activation fee required.
- Requires 828LM MyQ Internet Gateway to connect to MyQ Smartphone App.
- LiftMaster has designed its own purpose built P3 motor to meet the exact requirements needed to open and close your gate.
- Heavy-duty commercial gear driven transmission provides unsurpassed reliability.
- Simple-to-use emergency release handle allows gate to be operated manually.
- Quickly secure your property, preventing unauthorized access with Quick Close/Anti tailgate features.
- ½ HP Rated for gates up to 50 feet in length and 1,000 lbs.
Safety and Security
- Access your property quickly with Security+2.0® Technology that utilizes a tri-band signal that virtually eliminates interference and offers extended range each time the remote control is used.
- Make sure only one vehicle enters your property at a time with our Quick-Close feature.
- Ensure that vehicles interrupt gate closure if a vehicle is in the gate’s path with our innovative plug-in loop detectors.
- Attach additional safety reversing devices with provided safety inputs. Each entrapment point should be protected with its own device.
- Tested to UL/cUL listed standards to meet the most stringent industry guidelines.